|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Wednesday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 21, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1670 – National POW/MIA Remembrance Act of 2015 (Rep. Lynch – House Administration)
- House Amendment to S. 192 – Older Americans Act Reauthorization Act, as amended (Sen. Alexander – Education and Workforce)
- H.R. 4314 – Counterterrorism Screening and Assistance Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Zeldin – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 2393 – Foreclosure Relief and Extension for Servicemembers Act of 2015 (Sen. Whitehouse – Veterans’ Affairs)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 4721 – Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2016 (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1180 – Integrated Public Alert and Warning System Modernization Act of 2015 (Sen. Johnson – Transportation and Infrastructure)
TUESDAY, MARCH 22, 2016
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. 4742 – Promoting Women in Entrepreneurship Act (Rep. Esty – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 4755 – Inspiring the Next Space Innovators, Researchers, and Explorers (INSPIRE) Women Act (Rep. Comstock – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. 482 – Ocmulgee Mounds National Historical Park Boundary Revision Act of 2016 (Rep. Bishop (GA) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2857 – To facilitate the addition of park administration at the Coltsville National Historical Park, and for other purposes (Rep. Larson – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4119 – Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act of 2016 (Rep. Palazzo – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4472 – Modernizing the Interstate Placement of Children in Foster Care Act (Rep. Young – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4336 – Women Airforce Service Pilot Arlington Inurnment Restoration Act, as amended (Rep. McSally – Veterans’ Affairs)
Begin Consideration of H.R. 2745 – Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules Act of 2015 (Rep. Farenthold – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Complete Consideration of H.R. 2745 – Standard Merger and Acquisition Reviews Through Equal Rules Act of 2015 (Rep. Farenthold – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)