|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 6, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 4:00 p.m. in Pro Forma session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, MARCH 7, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- H.R. __ – To name the Department of Veterans Affairs community-based outpatient clinic in Pago Pago, American Samoa, the Faleomavaega Eni Fa’aua’a Hunkin VA Clinic (Rep. Radewagen – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1214 – Disaster SAVE Act, as amended (Rep. Barletta – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 375 – To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 719 Church Street in Nashville, Tennessee, as the Fred D. Thompson Federal Building and United States Courthouse (Rep. Blackburn – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1117 – To require the Administrator of the Federal Emergency Management Agency to submit a report regarding certain plans regarding assistance to applicants and grantees during the response to an emergency or disaster (Rep. Hartzler – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1174 – Fairness For Breastfeeding Mothers Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Norton – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 654 – Pacific Northwest Earthquake Preparedness Act of 2017 (Rep. DeFazio – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 442 – National Aeronautics and Space Administration Transition Authorization Act of 2017 (Sen. Cruz – Science, Space, and Technology)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 8, 2017
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 132 – Arbuckle Project Maintenance Complex and District Office Conveyance Act of 2017 (Rep. Cole – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 648 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to amend the Definite Plan Report for the Seedskadee Project to enable the use of the active capacity of the Fontenelle Reservoir (Rep. Cheney – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 267 – Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historical Park Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Lewis – Natural Resources)
H.R. 1301 – Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2017 (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, MARCH 9, 2017
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 725 – Innocent Party Protection Act (Rep. Buck – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 985 – Fairness in Class Action Litigation and Furthering Abestos Claim Transparency Act of 2017 (Rep. Goodlatte – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
FRIDAY, MARCH 10, 2017
On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 720 – Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act of 2017 (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)