|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, APRIL 3, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 479 – North Korea State Sponsor of Terrorism Designation Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Poe – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 54 – Reaffirming the US-Argentina partnership and recognizing Argentina’s economic reforms, as amended (Rep. Sires – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 92 – Condemning North Korea’s development of multiple intercontinental ballistic missiles, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Wilson (SC) – Foreign Affairs)
TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 bill)
- Senate Amendment to H.R. 353 – Weather Research and Forecasting Innovation Act of 2017 (Rep. Lucas – Science, Space, and Technology)
H.R. 1343 – Encouraging Employee Ownership Act of 2017 (Rep. Hultgren – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 5, 2017
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 369 – To eliminate the sunset of the Veterans Choice Program (Rep. Roe – Veterans’ Affairs)
H.R. 1304 – Self-Insurance Protection Act (Rep. Roe – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, APRIL 6, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
H.R. 1219 – Supporting America’s Innovators Act of 2017 (Rep. McHenry – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)