|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MARCH 10, 2014
On Monday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 2:00 p.m. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, MARCH 11, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 311 – The Farmers Undertake Environmental Land Stewardship (FUELS) Act (Rep. Crawford – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 1814 – Equitable Access to Care and Health (EACH) Act (Rep. Schock – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 3474 – Hire More Heroes Act of 2013 (Rep. Rodney Davis – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 3979 – Protecting Volunteer Firefighters and Emergency Responders Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Barletta – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 4160 – Keep the Promise to Seniors Act of 2014 (Rep. Ellmers – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means)
- H.R. 3675 – Federal Communications Commission Process Reform Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Walden – Energy and Commerce)
- H.Res. 499 – Condemning the violation of Ukrainian sovereignty, independence, and territorial integrity by military forces of the Russian Federation, as amended (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs/Ways and Means/Judiciary)
- H.Res. 506 – Honoring the life and legacy of Va’clav Havel by directing the House of Representatives Fine Arts Board to provide for the display of a bust of Va’clav Havel in the United States Capitol (Rep. Royce – House Administration)
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 3973 – Faithful Execution of the Law Act of 2014 (Rep. DeSantis – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4138 – ENFORCE the Law Act of 2014 (Rep. Gowdy – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3189 – Water Rights Protection Act (Rep. Tipton – Natural Resources /Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)H.R. 4015 – SGR Repeal and Medicare Provider Payment Modernization Act of 2014 (Rep. Burgess – Energy and Commerce/Ways and Means/Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)