|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MAY 13, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 2:00 p.m. No votes are expected in the House.
TUESDAY, MAY 14, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (3 bills)
- H.R. 180 – National Blue Alert Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Grimm – Judiciary)
- H.R. 1580 – To affirm the policy of the United States regarding Internet governance (Rep. Walden – Energy and Commerce)
- S.Con.Res. 10 – Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to celebrate the birthday of King Kamehameha (Sen. Hirono – House Administration)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2013
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 701 – To amend a provision of the Securities Act of 1933 directing the Securities and Exchange Commission to add a particular class of securities to those exempted under such Act to provide a deadline for such action (Rep. McHenry – Financial Services)
- H.R. 384 – Homes for Heroes Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Al Green – Financial Services)
- H.R. 356 – Hill Creek Cultural Preservation and Energy Development Act (Rep. Bishop (UT) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 767 – To amend the Energy Policy Act of 2005 to modify the Pilot Project offices of the Federal Permit Streamlining Pilot Project (Rep. Cramer – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 573 – To amend Public Law 93–435 with respect to the Northern Mariana Islands, providing parity with Guam, the Virgin Islands, and American Samoa (Rep. Sablan – Natural Resources)
THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 45 – To repeal the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and health care–related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010 (Rep. Bachmann – Energy and Commerce/Education and the Workforce/Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1062 – SEC Regulatory Accountability Act (Rep. Garrett – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)