|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT CLOSE VOTES ARE POSSIBLE THIS WEEK. ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP Leadership has announced that votes may occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills, therefore the House could be voting late this week.
MONDAY, MAY 16, 2016
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (9 bills)
- S. 1492 – To direct the Administrator of General Services, on behalf of the Archivist of the United States, to convey certain Federal property located in the State of Alaska to the Municipality of Anchorage, Alaska (Sen. Sullivan – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3832 – Stolen Identity Refund Fraud Prevention Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Renacci – Ways and Means)
- S. 2143 – To provide for the authority for the successors and assigns of the Starr-Camargo Bridge Company to maintain and operate a toll bridge across the Rio Grande near Rio Grande City, Texas, and for other purposes (Sen. Cornyn – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Con.Res. 88 – Reaffirming the Taiwan Relations Act and the Six Assurances as cornerstones of United States–Taiwan relations, as amended (Rep. Chabot – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1150 – Frank R. Wolf International Religious Freedom Act, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 1887 – To amend certain appropriation Acts to repeal the requirement directing the Administrator of General Services to sell Federal property and assets that support the operations of the Plum Island Animal Disease Center in Plum Island, New York, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Zeldin – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4743 – National Cybersecurity Preparedness Consortium Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Castro – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4780 – Department of Homeland Security Strategy for International Programs Act, as amended (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 4407 – Counterterrorism Advisory Board Act of 2016, as amended (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
TUESDAY, MAY 17, 2016 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 897 – Zika Vector Control Act, as amended (Rep. Gibbs – Agriculture)
Democratic Motion to Instruct Conferees on S. 524 – Comprehensive Addiction and Recovery Act of 2016
H.R. 4909 – National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017 (Rep. Thornberry – Armed Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 4974 – Military Construction and Veterans’ Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2017 (Rep. Dent – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R.__ – Zika Response Appropriations Act of 2016 (Subject to a Rule)