|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, MAY 20, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (2 bills)
- H.R. 258 – Stolen Valor Act (Rep. Heck (NV) – Judiciary)
- H.R. 1073 – Nuclear Terrorism Conventions Implementation and Safety of Maritime Navigation Act of 2013 (Rep. Sensenbrenner – Judiciary)
TUESDAY, MAY 21, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1412 – Improving Job Opportunities for Veterans Act of 2013 (Rep. Coffman – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 570 – American Heroes COLA Act, as amended (Rep. Runyan – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1344 – Helping Heroes Fly Act, as amended (Rep. Gabbard – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 324 – To grant the Congressional Gold Medal, collectively, to the First Special Service Force, in recognition of its superior service during World War II, as amended (Rep. Miller (FL) – Financial Services)
- S. 982 – Freedom to Fish Act (Sen. Alexander – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S.Con.Res. 16 – Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall for the unveiling of a statue of Frederick Douglass (Sen. Schumer – House Administration)
WEDNESDAY, MAY 22, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (2 bills)
- H.R. 271 – Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2013 (Rep. Olson – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1949 – Improving Postsecondary Education Data for Students Act, as amended (Rep. Messer – Education and the Workforce)
H.R. 3 – Northern Route Approval Act (Rep. Terry – Transportation and Infrastructure/Energy and Commerce/Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 1911 – Making College More Expensive Act (Rep. Kline – Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)