|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Wednesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
***Members are also advised that the GOP Leadership has announced that votes may occur after 7:00 p.m. when the House is considering Appropriations bills, and that the House may be voting late into the evening on Thursday, May 29th.
MONDAY, MAY 26, 2014
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, MAY 27, 2014
On Tuesday, the House will meet in Pro Forma session at 12:00 p.m. No votes are expected in the House.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2014
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (11 bills)
- H.R. 2072 – Demanding Accountability for Veterans Act, as amended (Rep. Benishek – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 4261 – Gulf War Health Research Reform Act of 2014 (Rep. Coffman – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2527 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to provide veterans with counseling and treatment for sexual trauma that occurred during inactive duty training (Rep. Titus – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2942 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to reestablish the Professional Certification and Licensure Advisory Committee of the Department of Veterans Affairs (Rep. Kirkpatrick – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 4399 – Comprehensive Department of Veterans Affairs Performance Management and Accountability Reform Act of 2014, as amended (Rep. Michaud – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 3366 – Hermiston Reversionary Interest Release Act, as amended (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 503 – National Desert Storm and Desert Shield War Memorial Act (Rep. Roe – Natural Resources)
- S. 611 – Sandia Pueblo Settlement Technical Amendment Act (Sen. Udall – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4587 – The Venezuela Human Rights and Democracy Protection Act, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res.__ – Urging the Government of the People’s Republic of China to respect the freedom of assembly, expression, religion and all fundamental human rights for all of its citizens and to stop censoring discussion of the 1989 Tiananmen Square demonstrations and their violent suppression
- H.R. 4028 – To amend the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to include the desecration of cemeteries among the many forms of violations of the right to religious freedom, as amended (Rep. Meng – Foreign Affairs)
THURSDAY, MAY 29, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Complete Consideration of H.R. 4660 – Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2015 (Rep. Wolf – Appropriations)H.R. 4681 – Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Years 2014 and 2015 (Rep. Rogers (MI) – Intelligence) (Subject to a Rule)