|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
MONDAY, MAY 30, 2011
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, MAY 31, 2011
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 Bills)
- H.R. 1954 - Debt Limit Extension (Rep. Camp – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 1484 - Veterans Appeals Improvement Act, as amended (Rep. Filner – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 802 - To direct the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a VetStar Award Program (Rep. Filner – Veterans’ Affairs)
- S.Con.Res. 16 - Authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for an event to celebrate the birthday of King Kamehameha (Sen. Akaka – House Administration)
- S. 1082 - Small Business Temporary Extension Act of 2011 (Sen. Landrieu – Small Business)
- H.R. 1194 - To renew the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services to approve demonstration projects designed to test innovative strategies in State child welfare programs (Rep. McDermott – Ways and Means)
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 1, 2011 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.Con.Res. 51 - Directing the President, pursuant to section 5(c) of the War Powers Resolution, to remove the United States Armed Forces from Libya (Rep. Kucinich – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Unanimous Consent Agreement)
H.R. 2017 - The Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act, 2012 (Rep. Aderholt – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ - The Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 (Rep. Culberson – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)