|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Monday 6:30 p.m.||Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 2061 – Digital Accountability and Transparency (DATA) Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3343 – To amend the District of Columbia Home Rule Act to clarify the rules regarding the determination of the compensation of the Chief Financial Officer of the District of Columbia (Rep. Norton – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 3487 – To amend the Federal Election Campaign Act to extend through 2018 the authority of the Federal Election Commission to impose civil money penalties on the basis of a schedule of penalties established and published by the Commission, to expand such authority to certain other violations, and for other purposes (Rep. Miller (MI) – House Administration)
- S.Con.Res. 25 – A concurrent resolution authorizing the use of Emancipation Hall in the Capitol Visitor Center for activities associated with the ceremony to award the Congressional Gold Medal to Native American code talkers (Sen. Johnson (SD) – House Administration)
- H.R. 272 – To designate the Department of Veterans Affairs and Department of Defense joint outpatient clinic to be constructed in Marina, California, as the “General William H. Gourley Federal Outpatient Clinic: A Joint VA–DOD Health Care Facility,” as amended (Rep. Farr – Armed Services)
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 19, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 1965 – Federal Lands Jobs and Energy Security Act (Rep. Lamborn – Natural Resources/Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 2013
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 2728 – Protecting States’ Rights to Promote American Energy Security Act (Rep. Flores – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 21, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, the House will not be in session.