|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Wednesday 6:30 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2014
On Monday the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2014
On Tuesday, the House is not in session.
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2014 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (10 bills)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 4194 – Government Reports Elimination Act (Rep. Issa – Oversight and Government Reform)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 1233 – Presidential and Federal Records Act Amendments of 2014 (Rep. Cummings – Oversight and Government Reform)
- H.R. 5266 – Reauthorizing the National Estuary Programs, as amended (Rep. LoBiondo – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 1934 – Clifford P. Hansen Federal Courthouse Conveyance Act (Rep. Barrasso – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- S. 898 – Albuquerque, New Mexico, Federal Land Conveyance Act of 2013 (Sen. Udall (NM) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 5167 – To direct the Administrator of General Services, on behalf of the Secretary of the Interior, to convey certain Federal property located in the National Petroleum Reserve in Alaska to the Olgoonik Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation established under the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 3326 – Trinity County Land Exchange Act of 2013, as amended (Rep. Huffman – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4846 - Arapaho National Forest Boundary Adjustment Act of 2014 (Rep. Polis – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 4867 – Economic Development Through Tribal Land Exchange Act (Rep. Ruiz – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5448 – John F. Kennedy Center Reauthorization Act of 2014 (Rep. Barletta – Transportation and Infrastructure)