Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2018
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2018 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. On Wednesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (15 bills)
H.R. 6784 – Manage our Wolves Act (Rep. Duffy – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
- H.R. 2740 – Rabbi Michoel Ber Weissmandl Congressional Gold Medal Act of 2017 (Rep. Velazquez – Financial Services)
- H.R. 4033 – National Geologic Mapping Reauthorization Act (Rep. Lamborn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5787 – Strengthening Coastal Communities Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Dunn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 6064 – To rename the Oyster Bay National Wildlife Refuge as the Congressman Lester Wolff National Wildlife Refuge (Rep. Suozzi – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5636 – Flatside Wilderness Enhancement Act, as amended (Rep. Hill – Natural Resources)
- S. 440 – To establish a procedure for the conveyance of certain federal property around the Dickinson Reservoir in the State of North Dakota (Sen. Hoeven – Natural Resources)
- S. 2074 – To establish a procedure for the conveyance of certain Federal property around the Jamestown Reservoir in the State of North Dakota, and for other purposes (Sen. Hoeven – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 6146 – Cottonwood Land Exchange Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Gosar – Natural Resources)
- Concurring in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 2615 – Gulf Islands National Seashore Land Exchange Act (Rep. Palazzo – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 5706 – World War II Pacific Sites Establishment Act (Rep. Hanabusa – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 6666 – To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to grant to States and local governments easements and rights-of-way over Federal land within Gateway National Recreation Area for construction, operation, and maintenance of projects for control and prevention of flooding and shoreline erosion (Rep. Donovan – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 6651 – PEPFAR Extension Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1055 – To affirm strong United States-Liberia ties and support for democratic principles, and call for full implementation of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission recommendations, including the establishment of an Extraordinary Criminal Tribunal for Liberia (Rep. Donovan – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 1052 – Affirming United States-Australia cooperation on space research, exploration, and utilization (Rep. Castro – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 6018 – Trans-Sahara Counterterrorism Partnership Act of 2018, as amended (Rep. McCaul – Foreign Affairs)