|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2015
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 1428 – Judicial Redress Act of 2015 (Rep. Sensenbrenner – Judiciary)
- H.R. 3572 – DHS Headquarters Reform and Improvement Act of 2015 (Rep. McCaul – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3350 – Know the CBRN Terrorism Threats to Transportation Act (Rep. Higgins – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3493 – Securing the Cities Act of 2015 (Rep. Donovan – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1315 – To amend section 1105(a) of title 31, United States Code, to require that annual budget submissions of the President to Congress provide an estimate of the cost per taxpayer of the deficit, and for other purposes (Rep. Messer – Budget)
- H.Res. 348 – Supporting the right of the people of Ukraine to freely elect their government and determine their future (Rep. Cicilline – Foreign Affairs)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2015
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (1 bill)
- S. 1362 – A bill to amend title XI of the Social Security Act to clarify waiver authority regarding programs of all-inclusive care for the elderly (PACE programs) (Sen. Carper – Ways and Means)
H.R. 692 – Default Prevention Act (Rep. McClintock – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 10 – SOAR Reauthorization Act (Rep. Boehner – Oversight and Government Reform) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 1937 – National Strategic and Critical Minerals Production Act of 2015 (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ – Restoring Americans’ Healthcare Freedom Reconciliation Act (Rep. Price (GA) – Budget/Ways and Means/Energy and Commerce/Education and the Workforce) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that additional legislative items are possible