|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2015
On Monday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for Pro Forma Session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (11 bills)
- H.R. 2091 – Child Support Assistance Act of 2015 (Rep. Poliquin – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1553 – Small Bank Exam Cycle Reform Act of 2015 (Rep. Tipton – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1525 – Disclosure Modernization and Simplification Act of 2015 (Rep. Garrett – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3032 – Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting Modernization Act of 2015 (Rep. Sinema – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1839 – Reforming Access for Investments in Startup Enterprises Act of 2015 (Rep. McHenry – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3102 – Airport Access Control Security Improvement Act of 2015 (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 3510 – Department of Homeland Security Cybersecurity Strategy Act of 2015 (Rep. Richmond – Homeland Security)
- S. 1300 – Adoptive Family Relief Act (Sen. Feinstein – Judiciary)
- S. 2078 – United States Commission on International Religious Freedom Reauthorization Act of 2015 (Sen. Corker – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2168 – West Coast Dungeness Crab Management Act, as amended (Rep. Herrera Beutler – Natural Resources)
- S. 986 – Albuquerque Indian School Land Transfer Act (Sen. Udall – Natural Resources)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2015
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 3192 – Homebuyers Assistance Act (Rep. Hill – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2015
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 538 – Native American Energy Act (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources) (Subject to a Rule)
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2015
On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 702 – To Adapt to Changing Crude Oil Market Conditions (Rep. Barton – Energy and Commerce/Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that additional legislative items are possible