|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
|Thursday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2015
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m. ***Members are advised that votes will occur at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, but procedural votes are expected and additional votes could occur later than usual.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 3033 – Research Excellence and Advancements for Dyslexia (READ) Act, as amended (Rep. Smith (TX) – Science, Space, and Technology)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (7 bills)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 623 – DHS Social Media Improvement Act of 2015 (Rep. Brooks (IN) – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 3819 – Surface Transportation Extension Act of 2015 (Rep. Shuster – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. 455 – Northern Border Security Review Act, as amended (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 1317 – To amend the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 to specify how clearing requirements apply to certain affiliate transactions, and for other purposes (Rep. Moore – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3032 – Securities and Exchange Commission Reporting Modernization Act (Rep. Sinema – Financial Services)
- S. 2036 – Equity in Government Compensation Act of 2015 (Sen. Vittter – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2643 – State Licensing Efficiency Act of 2015 (Rep. Williams – Financial Services)
H.R. 1090 – Retail Investor Protection Act (Rep. Wagner – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
Consideration of legislation related to the Debt Limit
**Members are advised that additional legislative items are possible