|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Monday 6:30 p.m.
Legislative Program - 51600 | Floor Information - 57400 | Whip Information - 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5-3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2013
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (6 bills)
- H.R. 3304 – To authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor to Bennie G. Adkins and Donald P. Sloat of the United States Army for acts of valor during the Vietnam Conflict and to authorize the award of the Medal of Honor to certain other veterans who were previously recommended for award of the Medal of Honor (Rep. Deutch – Armed Services)
- H.R. 1742 – Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform Act of 2013 (Rep. Heck (NV) – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2189 – To establish a commission or task force to evaluate the backlog of disability claims of the Department of Veterans Affairs (Rep. Miller (FL) – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2481 – Veterans Economic Opportunity Act of 2013 (Rep. Flores – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 1405 – To amend title 38, United States Code, to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to include an appeals form in any notice of decision issued for the denial of a benefit sought (Rep. Titus – Veterans’ Affairs)
- H.R. 2011 – Veterans’ Advisory Committee on Education Improvement Act (Rep. Delaney – Veterans’ Affairs)
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2013
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspensions (4 bills)
- H.R. 2640 – Central Oregon Jobs and Water Security Act (Rep. Walden – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 623 – Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium Land Transfer Act (Rep. Young (AK) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 330 – Distinguished Flying Cross National Memorial Act (Rep. Calvert – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2337 – Lake Hill Administrative Site Affordable Housing Act (Rep. Polis – Natural Resources)
H.R. 2374 – Retail Investor Protection Act (Rep. Wagner – Financial Services) (Subject to a Rule)
H.J.Res. __ – Relating to the disapproval of the President’s exercise of authority to suspend the debt limit, as submitted under section 1002(b) of the Continuing Appropriations Act, 2014 on October 17, 2013 (Ways and Means)
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2013 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday and Friday, no votes are expected in the House.