|Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2017
On Monday, the House is not in session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 bills)
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2017
- H.R. 2921 – National Forest System Vegetation Management Pilot Program Act of 2017 (Rep. Cramer – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2941 – Kisatchie National Forest System Land Conveyance Act (Rep. Abraham – Agriculture)
- H.R. 3567 – To authorize the purchase of a small parcel of Natural Resources Conservation Service property in Riverside, California, by the Riverside Corona Resource Conservation District, and for other purposes (Rep. Calvert – Agriculture)
- H.R. 2521 – South Carolina Peanut Parity Act of 2017 (Rep. Wilson (SC) – Agriculture)
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
Suspension (8 bills)
H.R. 2936 – Resilient Federal Forests Act of 2017 (Rep. Westerman – Agriculture) (Subject to a Rule)
- H.R. 3903 – Encouraging Public Offerings Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Budd – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1585 – Fair Investment Opportunities for Professional Experts Act, as amended (Rep. Schweikert – Financial Services)
- H.R. 425 – FTO Passport Revocation Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Poe – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 422 – Urging adherence to the "one country, two systems" policy as prescribed in the Joint Declaration between the Government of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and the Government of the People's Republic of China on the Question of the Hong Kong, as amended (Rep. Engel – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 3279 – Helium Extraction Act of 2017 (Rep. Cook – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1074 – To repeal the Act entitled “An Act to confer jurisdiction on the State of Iowa over offenses committed by or against Indians on the Sac and Fox Indian Reservation” (Rep. Blum – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2600 – To provide for the conveyance to the State of Iowa of the reversionary interest held by the United States in certain land in Pottawattamie County, Iowa, and for other purposes, as amended (Rep. Young (IA) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1488 – The Indiana Dunes National Park Act, as amended (Rep. Visclosky – Natural Resources)
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 849 – Protecting Seniors' Access to Medicare Act of 2017 (Rep. Roe – Ways and Means/Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
Consideration of Legislation Related to the Children’s Health Insurance Program and Other Public Health Programs
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible