|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 3:00 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 4, 2017
On Monday, the House is not in session. No votes are expected.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 5, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (4 bills)
- H.R. 1843 – Clyde-Hirsch-Sowers RESPECT Act (Rep. Roskam – Ways and Means)
- H.R. 3110 – Financial Stability Oversight Council Insurance Member Continuity Act (Rep. Hultgren – Financial Services)
- S. 1616 – Bob Dole Congressional Gold Medal Act (Sen. Roberts – Financial Services)
- H.R. 2864 – Improving Access to Capital Act, as amended (Rep. Sinema – Financial Services)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. 3388 – SELF DRIVE Act (Rep. Latta – Energy and Commerce)
H.R. 3354 – “Make America Secure and Prosperous Appropriations Act, 2018” (Rep. Frelinghuysen – Appropriations) (Subject to a Rule)
Legislation Related to Disaster Supplemental Appropriations
Additional Legislative Items Are Possible
|Additional Floor Information|
The Rules Committee is scheduled to meet on the following day:
The Rules Committee is expected to meet:
Announcements can be found on the Rules committee website at: http://democrats.rules.house.gov/