|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Wednesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 14, 2015
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 15, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 3:00 p.m. for Pro Forma Session. No votes are expected.
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2015
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (13 bills)
- H.R. 2961 – To establish a research, development, and technology demonstration program to improve the efficiency of gas turbines used in combined cycle and simple cycle systems (Rep. Tonko – Science, Space, and Technology)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 23 – National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization (Rep. Neugebauer – Science, Space, and Technology)
- Concur in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 720 – Gerardo Hernandez Airport Security Act of 2015 (Rep. Katko – Homeland Security)
- H.R. 487 – To allow the Miami Tribe of Oklahoma to lease or transfer certain lands (Rep. Mullin – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 959 – Medgar Evers House Study Act (Rep. Thompson (MS) – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1214 – National Forest Small Tracts Act Amendments Act (Rep. Amodei – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1289 – John Muir National Historic Site Expansion Act (Rep. DeSaulnier – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1554 – Elkhorn Ranch and White River National Forest Conveyance Act of 2015 (Rep. Tipton – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 1949 – National Liberty Memorial Clarification Act of 2015 (Rep. Butterfield – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2223 – Crags, Colorado Land Exchange Act of 2015 (Rep. Lamborn – Natural Resources)
- H.R. 2791 – Western Oregon Tribal Fairness Act (Rep. DeFazio – Natural Resources)
- S. 230 – A bill to provide for the conveyance of certain property to the Yukon Kuskokwim Health Corporation located in Bethel, Alaska (Sen. Murkowski – Natural Resources)
- S. 501 – New Mexico Navajo Water Settlement Technical Corrections Act (Sen. Udall – Natural Resources)
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.R. 758 – Lawsuit Abuse Reduction Act of 2015 (Rep. Smith (TX) – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. 3134 – Defund Planned Parenthood Act of 2015 (Rep. Black – Energy and Commerce) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ – Adding Criminal Penalties for Violating the Born Alive Act (Rep. Franks – Judiciary) (Subject to a Rule)
**Members are advised that additional legislative items are possible