Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2017
On Monday, the House will meet at 12:00 p.m. for Morning Hour debate and 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (8 bills)
- H.R. 2061 – North Korean Human Rights Reauthorization Act of 2017, as amended (Rep. Ros-Lehtinen – Foreign Affairs)
- H.Res. 311 – Recognizing that for 50 years the Association of South East Asian Nations (ASEAN) has worked toward stability, prosperity, and peace in Southeast Asia, as amended (Rep. Castro – Foreign Affairs)
- S. 1141 – Women, Peace, And Security Act of 2017 (Sen. Shaheen – Foreign Affairs)
- H.R. 2519 – The American Legion 100th Anniversary Commemorative Coin Act, as amended (Rep. Walz – Financial Services)
- H.R. 1235 – Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Commemorative Coin Act, as amended (Rep. Neal – Financial Services)
- H.R. __ – Disaster Tax Relief and Airport and Airway Extension Act of 2017 (Rep. Shuster – Ways and Means)
- S. 810 – To facilitate construction of a bridge on certain property in Christian County, Missouri, and for other purposes (Sen. Blunt – Transportation and Infrastructure)
- H.R. __ – Department of Veterans Affairs Expiring Authorities Act of 2017 (Rep. Roe – Veterans’ Affairs)
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business.
H.R. 2824 – Increasing Opportunity and Success for Children and Parents through Evidence-Based Home Visiting Act (Rep. Smith (NE) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2017 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday, the House will meet at 4:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Thursday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m. On Friday, no votes are expected in the House.
Suspensions (2 bills)
- S. 327 – Fair Access to Investment Research Act of 2017 (Sen. Heller – Financial Services)
- H.R. 3229 – To protect the safety of judges by extending the authority of the Judicial Conference to redact sensitive information contained in their financial disclosure reports, and for other purposes (Rep. Jeffries – Judiciary)
H.R. 2792 – Control Unlawful Fugitive Felons Act of 2017 (Rep. Noem – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
Additional Legislative Items are Possible