|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
Tuesday 6:30 p.m.
|Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 7, 2015
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 8, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will meet at 2:00 p.m. for legislative business, with votes postponed until 6:30 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. 1344 – Early Hearing Detection and Intervention Act of 2015 (Rep. Guthrie – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1462 – Protecting Our Infants Act of 2015 (Rep. Clark – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 1725 – National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Authorization Act of 2015, as amended (Rep. Whitfield – Energy and Commerce)
- H.R. 2820 – Stem Cell Therapeutic and Research Authorization Act of 2015 (Rep. Smith (NJ) – Energy and Commerce)
- S. 1359 – E-Warranty Act of 2015 (Sen. Fischer – Energy and Commerce)
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 9, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
H.J.Res. 64 – Disapproving of the agreement transmitted to Congress by the President on July 19, 2015, relating to the nuclear program of Iran (Rep. Royce – Foreign Affairs) (Subject to a Rule)**Members are advised that additional legislative items are possible