|First Vote Of The Week:||Last Vote Predicted:|
|Tuesday 12:00 p.m.||Friday 3:00 p.m.|
Legislative Program – 51600 | Floor Information – 57400 | Whip Information – 53130
***MEMBERS ARE ADVISED THAT ANY EXPECTED ABSENCES SHOULD BE REPORTED TO THE WHIP’S OFFICE AT x5–3130.
MONDAY, JANUARY 5, 2015
On Monday, the House is not in session.
TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2015
On Tuesday, the House will convene for the start of the 114th Congress at 12:00 p.m. Members are advised that there will be a recorded quorum call at 12:00 p.m. following the Prayer and Pledge of Allegiance.
H.Res. 5 – A resolution providing for the House Rules of the 114th Congress (Privileged Resolution)
Suspension (1 bill)
- H.R. __ – Hire More Heroes Act of 2015 (Rep. Rodney Davis – Ways and Means)
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 7, 2015 AND THE BALANCE OF THE WEEK
On Wednesday and Thursday, the House will meet at 10:00 a.m. for Morning Hour debate and 12:00 p.m. for legislative business. On Friday, the House will meet at 9:00 a.m. for legislative business, with last votes expected no later than 3:00 p.m.
Suspensions (5 bills)
- H.R. __ – Terrorism Risk Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2015 (Rep. Neugebauer – Financial Services)
- H.R. __ – Promoting Job Creation and Reducing Small Business Burdens Act (Rep. Fitzpatrick – Financial Services)
- H.R. __ – Low-Dose Radiation Research Act of 2015 (Rep. Hultgren – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. __ – National Windstorm Impact Reduction Act Reauthorization of 2015 (Rep. Neugebauer – Science, Space, and Technology)
- H.R. __ – Tsunami Warning, Education, and Research Act of 2015 (Rep. Bonamici – Science, Space, and Technology)
H.R. __ – “Save American Workers Act of 2015” (Rep. Young (IN) – Ways and Means) (Subject to a Rule)
H.R. __ – Keystone XL Pipeline Act (Rep. Cramer – Transportation and Infrastructure)Reading of the Constitution of the United States by Members of the House of Representatives (The reading will begin at approximately 9:00 a.m. on Friday) (Rep. Goodlatte – Judiciary)