Representative Sean Patrick Maloney (NY-18) seeks an experienced and highly organized Scheduler to be based in the Washington, DC office. Responsibilities include:
- Drafting short- and long-term DC and district calendars
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to maximize time efficiency
- Coordinating all travel, including extensive international committee-based trips
- Driving the Member in DC
- Assisting with Member’s personal correspondence
- Anticipate and proactively provide solutions to expected issues with schedule
This is a senior staff position; two years of experience preferred, previous Hill or other scheduling and/or fast-paced operations role experience highly preferred. Session nights and weekend availability by phone sometimes required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Women, people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, and members of other underrepresented communities are strongly encouraged to apply. Hudson Valley or New York ties are a plus. Please send resume, cover letter, and two references to email@example.com.